When you hire a union contractor, you’re working with the industry’s most knowledgeable and highly skilled workforce that will deliver the highest level of quality workmanship, while ensuring your project will be completed on time and on budget.
That’s because a union labor force receives superior skills training, and is supported by fair wages and employee benefits that lead to a higher quality, more motivated, more productive workforce. One that always demonstrates a commitment to safety and professionalism, and is dedicated to getting the job done right.
It all adds up to a contractor partner that is committed to providing the
best return on your project investment.
Union Contractors …
- Invest heavily in their workforce
- Are the best trained and most professional workforce in the industry
- Provide the experience you need – completing two or four-year apprenticeship programs supervised by qualified journeypersons
- Possess extensive safety training – most participate in ongoing continuing education
- Have built some of the most complex projects across the Rochester region
- Major projects include local hospitals, universities, banks, municipal projects, K-12 projects, and military bases